Saturday, August 11, 2012

Heebee Post #820 - Sky City (Lord Fugue) - Hickory, North Carolina - USA

 Sky City is back in full fashion with his dubious summer apocalypse "All Medications are appropriate" postcard.  Lord Fugue's interesting vision also includes the statement "Alive with pleasure"; which, of course, I find that about as positive as it gets - meds or no meds. A friendly note was added onto the legs of this gasping fellow - so, let me answer those questions: Music: I like experimental music more than anything (like Tortoise,  etc.). But I'm also quite a Grateful Dead fan and psychedelic music fan too. I'm all over the place on that one. I just dig music, if it is done well. Secondly, do I have a CD player? Who doesn't? And finally, Yes, I would love to hear your Demo Fugue - In fact, very much so! The postcard is terrific!
Sky City is in full swing lately -I see his work around the Internet and it is invariably splendid stuff. I can't wait to hear Fugue's Demo - I wonder if it sounds like these postcard look - A certain weird noble grandeur that is Sky City's trademark. I am enjoying our exchanges and hope to continue them. Heebee Jeebeeland is a nice fit for Sky City. Thanks for the cryptic vision and see you in the mail - soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment