Thursday, November 15, 2012

Heebee Post #884 - DC Spaulding - Lomita, California - USA

 DC sends in a superbly crafted sheet of souvenir Artistamps commemorating the magnificent and uncommonly high standarded "AARPEX" event that just passed. His sheet declares "I couldn't make it to AARPEX.   But, my stamps did!".  Good show!  I love the AARPEX  on the right side.with the Jackalope rubber stamping. These "Nosey stamps"  are perforated perfectly. Sometimes, its all about the perforation.
DC made his envelope look somehow strangely official - a look that I enjoy and am always amused by. Thanks for the signed sheet. I created a commemorative postcard for the event and anybody can have one - just let me know.  Thanks DC, I always love your work and this one is imaginative and fanciful. Thank you and I shall see you in the mail old boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment