Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Heebee Post #890 - Cascadia Artpost (Jack Lattermann) - Seattle, Washington - USA-

 "Mine eyes have seen the glory!" - Cascadia Artpost sends in this Super Nova postcard (if you have sunglasses nearby - wear 'em if you got 'em).  I finally got to meet Jack last weekend at AARPEX and again the very next day at the MOA (Museum of Artistamps) grand opening, both in Seattle. That kind of thing does not happen everyday and won't be forgotten soon!
The reverse side of Jack's card features several deluxe Cascadia Artpost artistamps of which, I like the AARPEX  (top left) showcasing an astonished looking Mr. Lattermann best. Well, I am sure glad to have met Jack, I have been admiring his work for years. He's a tall fellow with a great vibe (see post #885 for a pic with Jennie Hinchcliff at AARPEX!). Interestingly, I sent something to you yesterday and received this today.  I like when it works like that. Thanks very much Jack. Cascadia Artpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment