Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Heebee Post #896 - Lotro Poku (Lothar Trott - Zurick - Switzerland

 I have to smile while looking at this maelstrom of scribbling, with a calm "inner eye" that says, cheerfully, "Hello Test".  I keep thinking of Bullwinkle the Moose pulling a bottle with a note in it out of the water while he and Rocky the Squirrel were fishing (circa 1966).  Rocky asked Bullwinkle what it was and the confused Moose says: "A message from some flounder" and held it out for him to see.  It looked very much like the message you see above.  This is great Lotro!
 Lothar's "Docu  #11" for his "A card is a card" project is an 8" x 6" pamphlet, the cover for which is seen above. A list of contributors includes Lothar's favorites.
 The contributors compilation - I can't tell if my card is in there or not. A bit mushy Lotro.
 The "favorites" from this issue.  The bottom one is from Valery Shimanovsky (Russia).
A closer look at Valery's contribution.  Wow. I received one of these from him not long ago. 
 I'm always happy to have Lotro's unusual brand of Mail Art to the 4th Dimension. I enjoy his one man mail art revolution. Thank you very much Lotro. See you in the mail my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment