Saturday, February 2, 2013

Heebee Post #936 - Bruno Chiarlone - Cairo Montenotte - Italy

 The eye catching, colorful altered postcard sent in by Bruno is a gas! The young woman is slowly spinning into another Dimension - A sort of Smurf Christmas Dimension. Bruno's tongue, extended in gaga, adorns each corner.  Magnificent colors adds to the delicious feel. A great specimen of Mail Art!
The world is privileged to have artists such as Bruno.  There is something about this artist that is rather similar to magic. He is a long time creator and continues his reign of coolness in the little hamlet of Cairo Montenotte; where, I am certain, he is beloved by his neighbors and townsfolk. I have had something half done for Bruno (and several others) for weeks.  Sorry about that my friend, I shall get that finished by Sunday - Right after the Super Bowl! I'm sure that Bruno, were he in the states, would be rooting for the Red and Gold San Francisco 49ers with me!  Want to know more about Signore Chiarlone? Bruno's Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment