Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Heebee Post #944 - Kiki Desvaux - Paroy-sur-Tholon - France

 I am quite delighted to find that Kiki is back in Mail Art action!  It has been awhile since I have heard from Ms. Desvaux and I have missed her free spirit.  This place, "The Wonder Vintage Market" looks like a fun place to peruse. I'll bet it is similar to "Archie McPhee's" in Seattle, one of my all time faves.  Doesn't get better than that, if you like the unusual.
Kiki also included a friendly note (your English is great!) - which, as I have often said, I don't publish personal notes and letters - no body's business except between the two artists.  If you would like to exchange art with this artist, please note her new address. She also has a new mail art site: Kiki's new Mail Art. Thank you so much my old friend - be seeing you soon in the post! Glad you have returned!
PS: Kiki, I just realized that the new site, kikifaitsonblog.fr, will not work properly - maybe I don't have it correct. Will you please enlighten ?

No comments:

Post a Comment