Monday, February 11, 2013

Heebee Post #940 - Joey Patrickt - Oakland, California - USA

 Joey's colorfully vibrant "Pieces of Time" postcard makes his return to the 4th Dimension Territories a triumphant one.  If I am not mistaken, and it is hard to tell, these are "Photo Sketches" of Oakland and San Francisco with Joey himself as the moral compass and ruler of his domain.
 I like the interesting technique in which he adorns himself for his "Monarch" role as Cardinal Joey. This really cracked me up!
Always nice to see Joey again - he is a regular in Heebee Jeebeeland and also lives in the town I was born in so, we have a sort of odd kinship, which we enjoy.  Maybe I will look him up the next time I am in the SF Bay Area.  And I dig those crazy "T's" he used in labeling his collagical missive.  Thanks and see ya in the mail!

2 comments: