Friday, February 8, 2013

Heebee Post #939 - RCBz - St. Clown, Minnesota - USA

"The Moon of Forgotten Fantasies".  Roy's action party card really reminds me of a surrealistic "Going to A Go Go",  the 1965 hit by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles. I saw this handsome print the other day over at Roy's mail art site and to my extreme delight, it appeared, not long afterward,  in my mail box. Sure looks like everybody is having fun!  The imagery in an RCBz composition is nearly always an ambiguous mix and this latest edition has lost none of it's head scratching analyzing.
Roy declares that this card is the ninth "Moon". When the twelfth one is finally made, a promised calender of the twelve together will be produced. That has to be one cool calender. That Great Northwest U.S. postage stamp is super - and, of course, those great Indian mask stamps are a treat to see again here (They remind me of Medwolf). The stamp in the lower left corner, I don't believe I have seen before. Let's get a better look.
The above is a "Letters mingle souls" 1974 10 cent U.S. postage stamp. It is one of a set of 16 different stamps stating the same credo. 32 stamps per sheet.  A beautiful thing! Thanks and see you in the mail Roy. RCBZ Mail Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment