Monday, April 8, 2013

Heebee Post #972 - Marianne Laimer - Umea - Sweden

 Nothing like popping into Heebee Jeebeeland for a cup of that special and distinctive extra-dimensional 'jitter juice'.  I love the way Marianne has created a convenient portal for easy trans-dimensional access.  
I have mentioned many times that I don't publish notes from other Mail Artists as I like to establish a more personal level  where it is of no ones business but that of sender and receiver.  But, I couldn't resist this one because the "Blue Bicycle" bit is part of the composition - isn't it?  Anyway, I have a tremendous regard for this versatile and motivated spirit. Thank you very much Marianne. Umea must be glorious during Spring and I hope you are having a pleasant one - See you in the mail!  Check out some of her uniquely thought out magnificent paper sculptures.  Den Skulpurala Boken. Happy Spring Marianne!

No comments:

Post a Comment