Sunday, April 14, 2013

Heebee Post #976 - Lothar Trott (Lotro Poku) - Zurich - Switzerland

 You know, as far as I can tell, Dadaism actually began in Zurich in the early 20th century - Avant Garde rejecting logic and reason out of reaction to the horrors of World War I - Still refreshing to this very day!  "Poku ist nicht Dada" - In my mind, this is hilariously far out!  Lothar has been doing this for a long, long time folks and he is very cleverly humorous in his relentless pursuit of all things Dada. "Pokuland" is well known in the long time "Eternal Network" of mail artists as Lothar's visionary kingdom, where unusual events often occur.
I have grown quite fond of Lotro's mail art antics over the years and his wonderful art always works it's way into my artistic spirit.  The zeal in which he conducts his postal Dada assault is the grand form of a legendary Mail Artist.  There is already something in the mail for you Lotro - Thanks for another piece of the big puzzle my old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment