Thursday, December 9, 2010

Heebee Post #478 - Jen Staggs (Alexander Book) - Dallas, Texas - USA

Jen Staggs sends in her meticulously crafted little Alexander booklet much to the delight of the Affair. Each page is carefully adorned with a reinforcement covering on the edges - a lot of individual detail rendered into each booklet she made (13 ea.). Fantastic work Jen! Love this cover page.
Thank you very much Jen. You shall be receiving some stuff from me very soon. I will be glad to have all the chapters and compile my own 'Big/Little' book shortly. I have sent out almost all 13 of my chapters to the fellow Alexandrians - the rest shall go out tomorrow. Super job Jen!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting it! I'm glad you liked it. I got yours today- will post pics soon and I am a new convert to Heebee Jeebeeland!

    ReplyDelete