Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Heebee Post #484 - Frips - Gent - Belgium

Veteran Mail Artist and friend 'Frips' reappears on the Affair with a few fun samples of 'Frips Post'. The Bear Artistamp seen above is a carved block print using a wonderful golden ink - not seen here as well as in person.
She also included this interesting Add & Pass. I am the 7th participant. I added the two Fluxus kids in the center and shall get it on down the line to the next artist.
I have always liked the appearance of Frips' Mailart envelopes. They somehow have a real odd correspondence appeal to them - Something like Dr. Livingston might have sent Sir Henry Stanley to tell him where he was hiding in Africa. I am always delighted to see Frips here - she has been one of my favorite Mail Artists for a long while now. She runs the very popular Frips Mail Art. I also like her writing "Fluxux" on the reverse side of the envelope. Very nice word old girl. Thank you very much - see ya in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment