Friday, December 17, 2010

Heebee Post #488 - Kiera Pannell - Montreal, Quebec - Canada

Kiera is back on the Affair with this thoughtful study. Kiera's golden pen has created this fellow that seems to be having a good old fashioned 'think'. Her renderings are always entertaining - trying to figure out if the subject is well known or not. I think I might know who this individual is and I wonder what is on his mind.
Kiera's Mail Art call "Culture and Language" sounded enticing enough for the Affair to contribute. Still plenty of time for you too folks!
Kiera is one Mail Artist that is easy to like and we are so glad to have her here on the Affair. I have received mail art from her from a few different countries, but she seems to have settled down in Montreal. I hope your home is a happy one my friend! You can visit Kiera's "This is Art", her lively mail art site. Thank you very much!

1 comment: