Friday, December 24, 2010

Heebee Post #498 - Katerina Nikoltsou - Thessaloniki - Greece

Katerina 'Saint Nik' reappears on the Affair wishing us a 'merry merry' with this Bell ringing Christmas holiday card. I must mention that when I see bells, I am always reminded of one of my favorite songs. And since this is "A Fluxus Affair", I would be remiss not to add that beautiful and touching song right here: "The Bells" for anybody that has ever been in love. "Bella Affair"!
Katerina is also part of the "Mail Art 365" project and this would be her #18 of 365 - a long way left to go. Keep up the good work and Happy Christmas and a great New Year to you my friend.
Thank you very much Katerina. You are a good Mail Art friend and I'm glad to have this lovely card on Christmas Eve. Cheers old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment