Monday, December 20, 2010

Heebee Post #493 - Ruud Janssen (General-President IUOMA) - Breda - Netherlands

The Affair is absolutely thrilled to receive this magnificent 'Certifcate of Membership' from the International Union of Mail Artists (IUOMA) creator Ruud Janssen. Interested in meeting a wonderful and friendly group of creative human beings with like-minded ideas about sending art through the mail? You'll be happy you did: IUOMA.org. This is so cool - thanks Ruud!
Along with the certificate, was this assortment of great IUOMA goodies I shall be applying to some future Mail Art and other things. And a splendid note to make my day! I'm feeling the good vibes all right!
Ruud's visit here is an absolute gas! And all this fun stuff came in this handsome "Flux-op" envelope. Ruud has been known to invent new Fluxus words and terms. "Flux-op" is a good example. Mind if I borrow that word/term a time or two for my own fiendish Fluxus purposes? Thanks again my friend - and see you in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment