Saturday, September 8, 2012

Heebee Post #837 - Lotro Poku (Lothar Trott Part #1) - Zurich - Switzerland

 Lotro's sense of humor reaches good height with this unusual postcard. I'll explain: The center is actually a card I had sent him - now, all that remains of the card is the blueish pieces near the edges (and, of course, Fluxus Girl - a tough little cookie!)  I'll admit to you, dear reader, that I had used 'bargain glue' and this is not the only one that met this fate. Ugh!  Anyway, Lotro mounted the remnant of the old card onto a slab card and fascinatingly put a 'footprint' made with the 'sender' rubber stamp in the center with the hand notation,  "Heebee Jeebee First Step"! To me, this is hilarious in it's ambiguity as several ideas of what he may have meant by this hike through my mind. Oh, that Lotro!
This is only part #1 of a two part "Poku Experience".  I have had the odd notion that Lotro Poku may be the James Brown of  postal works - "The hardest working man in Mail Art". I'll post part #2 tomorrow - stay tuned. Thanks Lotro, see you tomorrow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment