Saturday, September 22, 2012

Heebee Post #847 - Sky City (Lord Fugue) - Hickory, North Carolina - USA

 Sky City sends in another dark psycedelic triumph with "Heed The Call". I know I better heed the call I got from Direct TV today (something about a late bill). Anyway, a great looking card with interesting detailI like the skull with the O.K. hand signal - it reads "Good for your muscles as well as your mojo"! Everybody needs something good for their mojo!  Two kind notes are present on the the "Call" card. One is a compliment (thank you) and one is confirmation of doing a collaboration or two together- an Add and Pass just between us? Sounds okay to me, let's do it Fugue! You say you will begin it? Nice lookin' card old boy!
The reverse side is also a party of colors with a bunch of interesting features. The background has various textures for the eye to 'feel'.  Splendidly Sky City! Thank you very much and yes, I'm enjoying those tunes and will be writing about them in my next mail art to you. See ya in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment