Monday, December 10, 2012

Heebee Post #902 - Arac - Huntsville, Alabama - USA

 "Twin agents agenda: Kick Ass and Take names"! That's a recipe for a couple of tough cookies and these two are reportedly "Capable of holding all manner of great men in their thrall". I'll have to notify Squidland Yard immediately before half of the 4th Dimension becomes enthralled by the serious looking duo.  However, for some reason, being thralled by the merciless pair doesn't sound that unpleasant.
I love the admonition "We want to become weirder". A lovely goal to aspire to - and you know, it is still difficult for me to be consciously aware of the fact that not everyone likes weird. But I admit too much. Maybe Arac is tinkering with her "Brief control over your mind" machine as I turn my interest towards her! Heh-heh. Anyway, nice card my dear - be seeing you in the mail !

No comments:

Post a Comment