Monday, December 3, 2012

Heebee Post #898 - Eduardo ZenDada Cardoso - Sines - Portugal

 When I was in Elementary School, the shape of this "paddle" would fill a pupil with dread. That would have been  the "Spank" paddle.  Funny how some images are reluctant to leave the mind's eye.  And why is it that a sterling student, such as myself, should be even slightly familiar with such an object?  Let's just say that my colorful past must have began in early childhood!  Some interesting names, so far, on this "Add and Pass" - I applied  a "4th Dimension Nation" sticker to the little mail art cauldron and shall send it off accordingly.
 I like Eddie's "Minimal Plus" style of Minimalism.  Fill the thought catching sailcloth of the mind and you are off!  Sailing with ZenDada (On the thin ice of a new day!).  "ZenDada-ifically", if the reader will allow such a breach of proper English.
Eddie's envelopes are always decorated "Paranormally" and are always fun to receive. I have grown close to   Eduardo over the years of exchanging mail and he has been a gas to know. Thanks ZenDada  - I'll be seeing you subsequently.  Check out this artist's Paranormal Laboratory of Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment