Saturday, December 29, 2012

Heebee Post #911 - Art Tower (Gunter Schwind) - Aschaffenburg - Germany

 Good ol' cousin Arty sends in the Love Bots to spread the good vibes around the 4th Dimension Territories.     He also boasts "I love A-berg"!  I'm glad to hear it and am always glad to hear someone declaring their love for their town or country.  You just don't hear anything like that very often and it rather feels good.
Gunter is always  upbeat and we have fun when we are together.  It has been awhile and I hope to hook up with him again at some point. Now, looking at that double headed Love Bot above, I have to wonder, isn't it unpleasantly warm inside that suit?  Anyway, I dig Art Tower's message of love and I'll see him soon - in the mail!  Art Tower Mail Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment