Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Heebee Post #1000 - William L. Philyaw - Shawnee, Kansas - USA

A Momentous Occaision
Wow, I really must declare that I'm feeling pretty delighted to have finally reached my 1,000th  posting. A big part of that delight is William's spectacular  Heebee Jeebee Air Mail stamp that just oozes with that odd Philyaw sense of mystical Danger/Adventure.  I love the "4" and the "D" in the corners (4th Dimension) and the exquisite background coloring. Fantastic job William and thank you very much.  Addressee.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I would also like to thank everybody that has participated and/or has been a reader of this Blog.  You guys have made it all a lot of fun for me and I hope to tell you that the next 1,000 postings shall be just as much fun, if not even more so (I know, how could that even be possible?).  Life in the 4th Dimension is still a gas!
See you all in the mail.

4 comments: