Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Heebee Post #992 - Vizma bruns - Waitpinga, South Australia - Australia

 Recently, I sent out about a dozen or so special edition commemorative postcards regarding the legalization of Marijuana in the state of Washington.  I realize that not everybody will appreciate this new law but, I also know that there are a vast number of folks that do - Anyway, this anguish ridden, altered "Hemp" card arrives as a response to my Pot postcard. This card hearkens back to the "Reefer Madness" mentality that prevailed in the 1930's and 40's.  Good job Vizma! And, if there is anyone who would also like to own one of the Marijuana commemoratives I created (not shown)- please let me know and I shall happily send one out to you!  It is a pretty cool card - even if you are not of that persuasion.
I love receiving postal art from the more spirited artists - Vizma is indeed one of the more spirited. Is the "Not all who wander are lost" meaning those who have partaken in the now legal indulgence? "Bon Voyage", "The Journey" "Trips" and "Hemp" - where did she get all those relevant rubber stamps? Well Vizma, thank you very much and see you in the mail my friend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks Simran. I really enjoy creating it and the mail art community is endless fun for all.
    Cheers, Test

    ReplyDelete