Sunday, May 12, 2013

Heebee Post #990 - Sky City (Lord Fugue) - Hickory, North Carolina - USA

 Sky City once again thrills the 4th Dimension with his sharp looking "Cosmos within the Eye Of  Sauron" postcard. Don't stare at it folks - I can feel the tractor beam of the star-populated pupil pulling me inexorably into itself. Yipes! Shake your head and walk away....... Lord Fugue remains in fine form.
 Side B of  Sky City's starry eyed endeavor is a fabulous congruence of featured Artistamps.  I recognize Darlene Altschul's "DKA Post" (always great work) and Eddie Nero's "Hitam Post" of which I would like a little closer look:

Eddie Nero's faux postage are marvelous little achievements that warrant a lingering look just because the eyes like it there. This particular stamp is from a set labeled "Mask #4". Brilliant work that reminds me a little of Tin Tin for some reason. Thanks very much Scott - love your work and your collection of Artistamps must be pretty cool. See ya in the mail (where I shall talk to you regarding your exciting note - hope that works out, my dear friend).


No comments:

Post a Comment