Sunday, June 17, 2012

Heebee Post #778 - Sky City (Lord Fugue) - Hickory, North Carolina - USA

 More than a little bit of merrymaking is taking place on this postcard from Sky City. Something tells me that these three don't have many dinner guests. "Pass the salt, please" is all it took to get things started.
 The reverse side features an array of novelties that is more of what I am used to from Sky City. Although this is the first time he has been here,  I have seen and admired his work all over the Internet for a long while now. That large artistamp being the most demonstrative of his usual style.
I though we might take a closer look at that artistamp, but I couldn't really get it right. Oh well, at least you have an idea of his usual work. Thank you very much Lord Fugue and yes, I do want to trade some stuff. I'll be sending something to you in the next few days - see ya in the mail!

2 comments:

  1. lord fugue likes what he sees in heebee jeebeeland! it makes his eyeballs feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lord fugue's email is: elfumondo@hotmail.com or find him at: www.myspace.com/skycityscott or on facebook: scott isenhour. 'nuff said!

    ReplyDelete