Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Heebee Post #780 - Theo Nelson - ? - Canada

 Theo Nelson really timed this nicely for the first day of summer. His eloquent words capture the odd sensation of a summertime storm nearing from the horizon. See below.
 What a fantastic postcard.  I really enjoy creations that are dedicated to a season and consequently leave you dwelling in a more 'Earthy' world as you meditate on it's relationship to you.  But, as much as I like this card, there is no way for me to respond to the artist because of the utter absence of a return address. Ah,  well.  If you are reading this Theo, please email me that info so that I might reciprocate accordingly.  Thank you very much - great work!  Theo's website: Whimsy and Colour. (No address there either!).

No comments:

Post a Comment