Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Heebee Post #784 - Sky City (Lord Fugue) - Hickory, North Carolina - USA

 I was happily greeted by a clever looking Ray Johnson upon this mornings stroll to the post box. A Fluxus study in artistical range of motion?  It's always tough to say exactly what Ray is doing, although a lot of fun is had speculating about his unusual antics. This snap, circa 1967, taken in his apartment on Suffolk St. in NYC.  I also like the way Lord Fugue has him conjuring my destination address.
Nice to have Sky City back reveling in Heebee Jeebeeland with this entertaining card. I like the "Suddenly I'm floating" H.P. Lovecraft-ish skull and candle as well as the old Time Magazine cover of the 'Dark Host with the wicked most', Darth-o agogo!  Thanks for the cool card Fugue. Be seeing you in the mail quite soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment