Thursday, June 28, 2012

Heebee Post #786 - Joey Patrickt - Oakland, California - USA

 "Joey was here"!  Yes, actually here, in Centralia and the above card proves it!  I can see the Oly Club on the right and yes, I have have had a lot of fun and revelry, many times,  inside those classy, antique walls.  I gladly would have bought Joey a beer in exchange for a bit of conversation with another mail artist. But alas......
On the reverse side,  Joey likens himself to the mysterious American WWII soldier who drew his face everywhere in the Pacific and European theaters with the caption "Kilroy was here".  I like Joey - He is a frequent flyer here in Heebee Jeebeeland and he lives in the town I was born in.  I sure would have loved to blab for a while, would have been a gas!  Thank you very much Joey,  very interesting card my friend. See ya in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment