Monday, June 11, 2012

Heebee Post #775 - Joey Patrickt - Oakland, California - USA

 Joey returns with his 'Apacolyptic Futurist' vision of urban life, with a sense of the  forbidden that is tough to decipher. This collection of imagery shows that Joey is having a lot of imaginative fun with his mail art these days. Nice card my friend!
Joey hasn't been putting his return address on his cards for the last two or three or so and I have been trying to send him something, but alas! However, have no worries folks,  I did manage to get something off to him by snooping around the Internet for his address, although that is not my point.
 -Here I make a request common to all mail art bloggers: Please be sure to include your address (clearly) with every work that is mailed off. Then everybody happy! No offense meant Joey, I have grown fond of your cards and this is a good one. Thank you very much. I sent something to you last Friday - see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment