Monday, June 18, 2012

Heebee Post #779 - Katerina Nikoltsou - Thessaloniki - Greece

 Katerina returns to the 4th Dimension with her "UFOs incoming to Heebee Jeebeeland" card.  I must note here that the "UFOs" are landing on the thick and soft Grecian blue grass, that was brought here exclusively by Katerina in her many previous mailings.  I hope the UFOs touched down without harm, since they are  looking remarkably tasty!
 The other side of the card sports a very nice note from Katerina. To answer her, yes, I am feeling better these days (long story) and yes, I strongly suspect that a "Summer Fluxus" shall be on it's way to Greece within a day or so.
Katerina always adorns her envelopes with an assortment of interesting rubber stampings. I like the new "Blue Space' one. Perfect for that Greek Grass she often includes in her work. Thank you very much my dear, for the mail art and the friendly note.  Be seeing you in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment