Saturday, July 14, 2012

Heebee Post #797 - Norbert Koczorski - Diepholz - Germany

 Norbert returns to Heebee Jeebeeland with the uplifting message "Fluxus - We can do it!".  The altered postcard sure boasts confidence and determination. I am becoming more and more curious regarding that round face in the lower left.
50 Jahre Fluxus is a museum where, evidently, Norbert is having a "Ansichts Karte Fluxsive" (Viewing Card Fluxsive). The Nassau Kunstverein (middle circle) is an Art association in Wiesbaden. I see they are using that same Indian looking head. What is that? Also, I can't possibly read the note on the bottom of the card. Ah well. Thank you very much Norbert. See you in the mail.

2 comments:

  1. Face is from the center of the Mayan calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you kindly Anonymous. I should have been able to figure that one out. It's kind of funny when you think about it - that goofy face = the end of the world? Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete