Sunday, July 29, 2012

Heebee Post #812 - Sky City (Lord Fugue) - Hickory, North Carolina - USA

 I like the way Sky City does business. Check out this powerful 'Enigma Elvis', leading us down a cosmic path to a new kind of entertainment. Sometimes you can't help but to tag along - like in this alluring case! This card,  if you peer closely, reads of the friendly compliment Elvis is saying to me. I feel it -  Thank you! He is referring to a commemorative postcard I created for the "1919 First encounter" of Heebee Jeebeeland and the 4th Dimension by abandoned shipwreck survivors. I have a few copies of that commemorative postcard left and I will be happy to send one to anyone that requests it.
And dig that crazy background on the other side of the fabulous postcard. Some eye catching features include the "suddenly, I could see right through the walls" artistamp and that wicked cool one in the left bottom corner (check it out enlarged). Sky City rocks! But, what was a down right epiphany for me was the middle top black and white stamp. I never considered altering real postage before! What a gas! Thanks for the tip Sky City and for the awesome mail art. I'll be seeing you in the post quite soon old boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment