Friday, July 20, 2012

Heebee Post #804 - Art Tower (G. Schwind) - Aschaffenburg - Germany

 I barely whispered his name yesterday and today Art Tower sets his Mailbot minions out to descend upon Heebee Jeebeeland, causing fun and excitement throughout the 4th Dimension. I see El Tortugabot has joined the ranks as well.
 The reverse side sports Gunter revealing his alter-ego (center, top) as he plays a sort of Puppet Master to the automated rogues. That little guy in the center looks a bit like a Dalek from the Dr. Who TV show.
I thought we might get a closer look at this handsome rascal. Goofy and noble - just as cousin Arty intended with his unique style. He looks great and I dig his shirt too. Thank you very much my dear friend and see ya in the mail. Art Tower's Mail Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment