Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Heebee Post #802 - Joey Patrickt - Oakland, California - USA

 Joey Patrickt sends in a snap that was taken right around the corner and just over the Skookumchuck River from my house!  Almost my backyard! And yes, I do shop at this establishment - and like it because it is a 'Culture Adventure' in there!  I have a tendency to find cool no matter where it hides! I like the image of Joey on the left - as if an advertisement for the store. Nice touch.
I wonder how Joey enjoyed his holiday in Centralia? Western Washington is quite beautiful and the weather has been nearly sterling.  So, I'm sure he had a great time. Let me know next time you are coming up here, I am receptive to meeting folks - especially mail artists! Thanks for the card Mr. Patrickt. See ya in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. we came by Centralia back in may driving through on our way to Seattle. it was a nice day. we did have some rain but the sun was shining when we hit town. we cruised main street and ended up at good will to use the bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete