Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Heebee Post #807 - Katerina Nikoltsou - Thessaloniki - Greece

 Katerina sends in her vision of  a "Red Hot Summer" and now, the house seems uncomfortably warm for some reason. I'm not certain how this red hot summer thing works, but the red seen here is warming that spicy mail art meatball way up.
 The reverse side of the card includes a pleasant note from the likewise artist. I'm glad Katerina enjoyed the "Summer Fluxus" postcard I sent. I like the Red Summer Mail Art rubber stamping on this side - but, maybe I'm just too sensitive to red, because it sure seems too darn hot! 
Thank you very much Katerina for the blazing hot postcard - I'm going to ice it down now before it begins to smoke! Happy summer to you my friend - my toes are missing that cool Grecian Blue Grass! See you in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment