Saturday, June 1, 2013

Heebee Post #1003 - Kiki Desvaux - Paroy sur Tholon - France

 Nice to see Kiki back in the 4th Dimension with her spy action decorated envelope - gives it an old newspaper appeal, as if important, yet discarded news. Discarded all the way to Heebee Jeebeeland!



I am a giant fan of comics and have a large collection of 1960's Marvel comic books. Anyway, I wanted a closer look at this pistol wielding character. I love stuff like this - they all look like Lichtensteins to me!

 Kiki included this fabulous artistamp block that she has created from mail art she received from her friend Didier Triglia.  Fantastic little works!



The detail on these stamps reveals a very charming  and enchanting style.  Thank you very much Kiki - I am so happy to find you back in the land of extra freedom. See you in the mail my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment